AAAAH

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BLOG POST AND I AM HIGHHHHH!!!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way imma tell you people (I don't even know if anyone is reading this LOL) about our squad's funny life.


Ok so when NPCC started I remember being like


  1. WHY SO MANY RULES
  2. WHY MUST EVERYTHING ALSO DEADLINE
K, so I was scared that we wouldn't communicate to decide on our Squad name, etc. I remember being so kancheong and literally screaming "guys please give me your number before you leave!" I LEGIT SCREAMED THAT OUT IN FRONT OF THE MA'AMS!!! To this day, I think that the Ma'ams and my squad mates think of me as the bossy, weird girl 

So when we started chatting it was funny cause we were like figuring out 'do we be informal or formal or what?' Also funny/weird thing some girls actually take offence at being called guys. I mean, I can see why, guys act like baboons [excluding dads, uncles, grandfathers, great grandfathers, great great grandfathers, great great great... you get the idea] but still 'guys' is just an informal 'slang' 

kthxbai

Comments