who me?

i think some aliens kidnapped me and gave me a new soul cause I’ve been oddly productive (not like Super amazing idol type la but comparing to previous March holidays this is like 200% better) so I was thinking about how much time I’ll have once I pop and then I started hyperventilating thinking what will I do with so much time and then I realised I’m sitting for Os this year hahahahahhahhahahaha im so excited Cambridge is my idol and SEAB is my idolsquared 🤩🤩

but ye I’ll really miss cedar np like I was filming that video and I was like regardless of how much I complain abt the more repetitive and tedious parts, I actually wouldnt mind (or dare I say, would like to) relive my NPCC journey (yes, even Sec 3) I sounds like I POPed alrdy lmao,,, and I was looking through my gallery for pictures and omgggggg I found so many iconic moments like w o w

ahem yes, also, I now truly understand why the other departments complain about maths, like after finishing my hw on Saturday, all I’ve done is math like e math a math a math e math and I think if I see one more math qn I may cry, oh no I looked at the a math paper next to me and I’m crying TT (no not rly calm down) this blog post is going so many places I can’t even, also im not try to idk boast? But I think I’m fun to talk to (the first two times then u want to stab me cause I’m rly whiny and annoying hahahahahahahhahaha) but okay yes

also do y’all think it’s possible to get an internship as the people who vaccinate kids cause I think it’s rly interesting to just poke a kid with a sharp thing then there’s like a 33.3333% (idk I haven’t learnt probability don’t slap me) chance that kid is gonna start crying like how interesting, I also wanna know if a kid’s tears slide down and go into the part where the needle went in, is it dangerous?

hm

okay I’m tired and I should finish my a math (yuck) paper

bye

Comments