Swearing in ceremony

Hi so its my first time posting. 

So on the 8/4/17 we had our swearing in ceremony.

Oh my God I was so excited. It was our first time meeting other people from NPCC. But I was also so nervous and had irrational fears that we were the worst squad and that we couldn't win the trophy like our Ma'ams hoped for us too. While waiting for the bus to take us to Zhonghua I realised that I was wearing the  wrong track pants. OMG I felt so scared that our ma'ams would scold us. But thankfully they didn't. Then we were greeted by a Ma'am that we have never seen before. We later learned she was our CI ---.

Then we arrived in Zhonghua and our Ma'ams led us to the auditorium for our swearing-in ceremony. The swearing-in ceremony was quite frankly not as grand as I thought it would be. HAHAHAHA! I feel so guilty for saying that. Then we went for our games. The day was very fun.  The games were very interesting and they were all very challenging. We learnt many new skills(communication, teamwork, perseverance)and we were more bonded as a squad. My favourite game was the ping pong game where we had to blow a ping pong ball in the fastest time across 3 tables. What made it challenging was that the ping pong refused to go up to the other table. But in the end we succeed! YAY! And during the whole time, I did 4 chicken dances-3 for bonus points and 1 for my task. It was so embarrassing and for one of them, we did it on the podium where everyone could see us. Thank God no one saw us because they were all busy doing their own stuff.

The highlight of our day was when we won the trophy. I still can't believe we won.  It was my first time winning something so it was definitely a memorable experience. I hope we can take part in such events in the future. 
  

Comments