POP and prison service cap

So, let's continue from where I left off at just really random
ahahahah

Ok. so POP.

Ma'ams gave us like some gifts. And a letter from each ma'am
So their cards are like damn chim/cheem (i dunno how to spell but you get the idea..)
Make me feel so embarrassed about my card to them...ehh I had no idea what to write so ya...

oh! And they also gave us sweets!!in a jar. soI'mm sure you can tell that the sweets are the main focus here....ahahaha we so old liao but we still own a sweet tooth ahahahah
So I dunno abt the rest of u peeps but I like 不忍心 go eat the sweets sia
I reach home liao then I was staring at the sweets and like yay! free sweets! let's eat! and then i just ended up cradling the jar... I didn't even want to open it sia....ahahahah I know I'm weird....Meryl said that to me before...ahahaha

It legit took me more than 24 hrs to covince myself to eat the sweet and I only ate 1 and I ate it super slowly and I still have the wrapper...ahahahaha
I dunno where it is now though...ahahahaha I'd better go throw it away tho...'cause I already broke my mom's "no food on the 2nd floor" rule.....ahahaha

And there were other gifts too!!! But we can't expose all their gifts..cuz then the effect of the gifts vanish liao...ahahaahah dat makes no sense but yeah...
ahahahahahaha
I haven't been making sense the whole day
ahahahah

oh and Ma'am --- legit gave me her Prison Service Cap!!!! 

So after Ma'am --- gave me the hat/cap on Thursday morning, I was like bringing it with me almost everywhere i go...ahahahahaha I'm so weird hahaahah


Comments