OMG

It happened... it actually happened... I'm in shock... the Ma'ams POPed 😭 😭 of course we'll still keep in touch (or at least try) but I'll never forget what the Ma'ams have done for us. From awkward  weird kids on day 1 to slightly less awkward, more responsible and more caring cadets... as much as I'll appreciate and try to learn from our Artemis Ma'ams (we still haven't found out who they are yet...)  they can never replace our Hestia ma'ams 😭 

Enough with the sad stuff! On to the happy stuff... so we did our skit... it was awkward... and Long... very very long.... hehe. So here's the cast:

Narrator- Meryl 
Ma'ams- Kamala, Mithuna, Pavina, shraddha, Bernice
Squad Aphrodite- zimo, Emma, Nivetha, Desiree, wen Xuan, Sharlene, Tanya, Foong kit, Madhu, Jamie, Jesslyn and Vaishnavi...

WE. GOT. BACK. WEN XUAN. AND. DESIREE.
Do you know the relief?!?! Our uniform parts are still confiscated though... 😕 But we WILL get them back!

The ma'ams (I think) were kind of shocked when they saw the number of gifts we got them... hehe. We took a bunch of pictures... 

Now a bit more sentimental stuff... (sorry guys, bear with me )
Our presents- heart plushies, a small jar of sweets, a notebook (personalised) and VERY LONG cards from each ma'am... 
despite their Super busy (probably) schedules they took the time to write these cards and prepare these gifts 😭 I felt like hugging them 😅

And it was kind of funny when we were dismissed cause everyone was making use of the whole Sec 4 Ma'ams are no longer our Ma'ams (technically... they'll always be Ma'ams to me though) and we were screaming random byes and we love yous all over the place 😂 

While I was buying Milo, Ma'am --- and Ma'am --- said bye (my name) and I was like "omg omg omg they specifically said my name... what do I do? what do I do? what do I do?" In the end, I gave this weird spasm of my head 😂 sorry ma'ams...

Love, 
your sis

Comments