SICKKKK

Sooooo... I am a REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLY weak kid... Like I get sick super duper fast and for no particular reason. So yesterday, during parade, it started raining and I suddenly feel very shiver-ish and then warm and then shiver-ish again... then suddenly I feel like I gonna faint... So I'm like, ma'am I don't feel well... so I had to sit out for PT 😭 Ahem, then today, again, after standing for very long and saying 'hi' and 'bye' to random people coming for the open house, I am sick... Like my whole body is soo painful and I feel like I am going to faint... I LITERALLY CANNOT STAND... ugh

On a completely unrelated note, Bernice, the lizard was looking for you 😏... guys find me and I'll explain it to you... or I could just do it now, so Bernice saw a lizard during the open house briefing and was afraid of it and started shrieking and all 😂 so ya, the lizard is still looking Bernice 😏 

Also, we saw or Sec 4 ma'ams! And behaved awkwardly... again... as per usual... can't we behave normally, Aphrodite? 😂 but it's ok, Aphrodite ain't normal 😂 

Weird joke-

You: teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: No.
You: I didn't do my homework 🌚
Teacher: ...

Kaythxbai

Comments