Tribute to Ma'am _____ :)

So..Hiii!!!
Last day of school...for Semester 1 oni tho hahaha....

WX B'day Celebration dat went...

So..its been a while since WX b'day celebration butt....we shld still remember it!! (actually, I remember it 'cause it went a bit...errrr down the stream..ahahahah and also 'cause I have no idea what happened to the mini-cake which I spent half my fortune on. ahahahaha actually I only spent 20cents lahhh....we split up the costs mahh...ahahahahaha Merry-sis, i'm smarter than u ahahahah i convinced peeps to share the cost with meeee!!!!ahahahhaahh) Anyways...I rmb asking u guys to email me if u peeps wan to invite ma'ams but none of you bothered haiizzz

anyways...I legit have no idea what happened butt..I'm just really curious...did you peeps even tell the B'day gurl to come for squad recess/lunch that day?!?!?!?!'cause she was MIA!!!! And now half my fortune had went to waste...'cause I have no idea where the cake went to...:( [eheheh sorry I am too lazy to click here and there for a measly little emoji...] yepp...u peeps hv a lazy squad mate here...ahahahaha

Anyways...also, where was the other half of the squad ah?!?!?!? waii always the same half go MIA too ah?!??!?! You peeps got secret party with WX ah??? That's why you peeps all went MIA together?!?!?!?! ahahahahahah just kidding lahhh...ahahahaha I know you peeps lurv your sisters toooooo much to exclude them from any party right?????
ahahahahah
anyways...u can imagine it...a B'day celebration without a B'day gurl...ahahahahaha

sorry WX!!! If u want, we can always have a belated celebration for you!!!!I feel quite bad you know..I mean we celebrated Jam-sis' B'day and yours just kinda went down the hill....eheheheh(stream..now hill...ahahahah)


The POINT of this tribute

so..yea..this is a tribute to Ma'am ____!!! why???

Cuz she soooo kindly lent me her brelly!!! AND saved me from a lot of scolding and reprimanding from my mom because I forgot to bring my own brelly!!! ANDDD by lending me her brelly, she also saved Kitty from being drenched!!!! And falling ill!!! SHANKUUUUUU Ma'am____!!!!!THANKUUUUUUU A LOTTTTTT!!!!!

I really really really hope you didn't get drenched!!!!and you were not scolded or something for lending me ur brelly!!!! THANK U A GREAT DEAL!!!!I SRSLY OWE U BIG TIME!!!!! gimme some time okaiii??? i'll pay u back in some way or other!!!!

Thank you,Ma'am!!!!!!thank u!!!!!
THANKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAA LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thank u for ur kindness, Ma'am!!!


                               Syonara:)  (~So cute hor..)


Comments