baes

ok hi, this post is going to be abt my baes but I can't guarantee I won't move to another topic.

ok, I have a few baes. here's a list(not in order)

1) NP
2)ma'ams
3)squadmates
4) Ruco chan


ok firstly, abt np. there isn't really much abt np, but I'm just emo and high whenever I think abt np. oh, ye also I jus realised last Thursday that a way to not feel so tired while climbing stairs is to pretend that you are marching. 'cause last Thursday after morning assembly or something I was gonna make the arduous climb to level 4, and suddenly for some reason, I started saying "left, left, left right left" under my breath, and I could climb until level 3 without getting tired, but a friend distracted me LOL.

secondly, ma'ams. I really really really look up to my ma'ams. 


Thirdly, squadmates. They are really great friends. No, they are much much more than friends, they are like our second family. in the first 2 terms of school, I was frequently feeling lonely, and I have really felt a lot less lonely since I joined NP. so i hope that our bond will grow to be even stronger over the next few years, and that we will continue to keep in touch even after we  have left Cedar NP. 

~yr very long winded sis

Comments