ballet and np

Ok, guys sorry I know I'm being annoying by posting so much rubbish here. 

There is one last thing I would like to say before I leave. Last Friday after parade I went for ballet. When the 'cher gave us a water break, I took out my journal to see which ma'am wrote in it. She drew a rainbow at the top of the page and wrote 'all the best for your future parades.' 

I was feeling quite happy and contented. then when my 'cher told us to do port de bras, she was sorta teaching us how to, utilise our head properly, how to move our head? So my cher said: first you look at the corner, then you slowly look up and then slowly look down again, to the other corner. the movement of your head should be like this 🌈, like a rainbow, you know? Then I suddenly thought of the rainbow ma'am ---(random hyphens..) drew and I started laughing, and she was like: what's so funny did I say something funny? 😆. 

Hahaha, another piece of rubbish. when we were at the barre my 'cher was like do you understand and I nearly said "YES MA'AM". Also if I feel very tired or what, I'll just imagine a Ma'am is watching me then I will have energy again 'cause presence of a Ma'am always motivates me for some reason. 

Comments