Dreams & Ma'ams -_-

So hi... it's like 12:20 am now and I'm writing/typing this while lying on the bed... I shld be aslp (In my mom's sense)  or doing my HW (in my sense). I didn't do much HW today..  :(
Like we went for the KDF Flag Day and I only reach home at 3pm, which is when I eat my lunch too. So I finished everything and was ready to start work at 4pm??? So I was like 'let's finish math then go shower' but.... Well... Flag Day was way more tiring than expected so... Ermmm....-guilty face- I fell aslp instead of doing work... And when I was like half awake I realized my sis was talking to me.. So I was like 'shhh, keep quiet. Go watch TV' but I think I went back to slp while talking half way...  Ahahhahah
Anyways, I woke up again then I was still half aslp... I was feeling rlly uncomfortable (I slept at my study desk-. - )I mean, I WAS supposed to be doing HW, not sleeping...
So, as I was saying, I woke up again, still half aslp (actually more like 8/10 aslp) and then I look around my rm and saw the bed and just went to lie down..  And slp. Ahahhaha
And I rlly nd to say thus bit...
I dunno y but I keep dreaming abt Ma'ams!!! (Hestia Ma'ams, last time and now Artemis Ma'ams!!!!!!) 😌😫
Like last nite I dreamt that somehow during parade or smthg (TOUCHWOOD, this is a dream tho) I died. Then it was rlly sad aft that... But my dream didn't make sense. Like cuz  aft I supposedly 'died ' I became a ghost/soul and continue going to NPCC parade. But like no one shld be able to see me, but everyone cld so it doesn't make sense. (Just saying ah.. This is not part if the dream... I'm abt to fall aslp... My eyelids are closing...)
So anyways, the dream was sad and I was also crying in the dream, like while I was watching the NPCC parade...  So that's the first or wassit second???  I dunno...
Then while I was napping, (where I woke up half aslp several times) I had another dream.... Of the Artemis Ma'ams!!!  I dunno wats wrong with me....
I'm srsly abt to fall aslp.... It's 12:43am now....
Maybe I'll just finish this post tmr.... Oh nvm.   I'll just do it now.

Okok... I'm rlly abt to slp....
Let's just post this first.. I'll add more stuff
I'm going to slp.. Officially.. Just going to post this first... Its 12:57 now... Slp.. Here I comeeee

~Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
P's. I feel awake suddenly..
Pps. Bye..  .

Comments