'Emotionally attached'

Pavina has been asking us if we're emotionally attached to NPCC. So.. Anyways quite a few of us are emotionally attached to NP

So... Yea... Ahahhaha
Anyways I'm just going to correct Kit
We DO NOT like NP. WE LURV NP!!!!
aha hahaha
I guess we do
Anyways, NP is my first love ever since coming to Cedar!!!! 😂😅

And you want to know how emotionally attached we are?

We keep dreaming about NP while sleeping!!!!
Especially me!!!
Like aft I ended the previous post I wrote, I slept and dreamt of Ma'ams A. G. A. I. N. I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been dreaming about Ma'ams and NP for almost 2-3 consecutive nights!!! And the dreams are really weird and doesn't really make sense.

You know I was taking a nap yesterday, and then I dreamt of Ma'ams and NP. So when my father was waking me up for dinner somehow his voice became Ma'am ---(random hyphens...) voice in my dream.... 😅😅😅😅😌😌😌😌Ahahah so I was so surprised so I woke up then I was like 'I'm at home... How can Ma'am --- (random hyphens..) be here.... ' then I realized it was my father.... -.-
It was so awkward aha hahaha

So I dun really get the dreams and all but most are really sad stuff....
And some are just confusing....

Are we becoming OBSESSED with NP???? 

And... I wonder if Ma'ams ever dream of NP hahaha haha

Anyways, bye

~Beeeeeeeeeeeee:)
P's. I got so much scolding yesterday (for volunteering for flag Day... :(
Pps. And my mom continued scolding today....
Ppps. And she said that now I've got to mop my bedroom every weekend cuz apparently, I've got 'a lot of free time' cuz I can volunteer for NP.... -_-
Pppps. See.. How much I lurv NP..... Ahahahahah

Comments