Hello...

it's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. AHAHAHAHAH how old it this song OMG. hmmm so hoomans come update the blog plis, don't make me sad, Bernice and I are the ones always updating the blog, y'all are hoomans too, you can also update, k.
Um, tomorrow we still have changing (😢) but we also have first aid YAYAYYAYAYAYA :)))) mmm, I'm listening to "Just say you won't let go" and even though it's quite emo, I heard this part, "I want to stay with you until we are ghosts" or something liddat and I started laughing and my aunt looked at me like are you crazy. YES I'M CRAZY HAHAHA

I've started seasoning my belt I don't even know how many days ago but I can't polish my boots cause my dad can only buy my polish on Saturday 😡 and my crest got some problem like the hole is too high and so I can't poke the pin through when it's in my beret and I'm like I don't wanna look like a painter woman/baker.... C'MON CREST COOPERATE

also, ma'ams are gonna bond through our journals, HAHA, wonder what kind of qn I'll get, I especially like ma'am ___ (random hyphens...) though and hope she writes in my journal HAHAH

I should go studyy, why oh why do I procrastinate...

Lemme think, is there anything else to write about

OH YA DURING MOTHER TONGUE COMPO I FORGOT THE WORD FOR NIECE AND WROTE SOMETHING I THOUGH MEANT NIECE, END UP IT MEANS UNCLE AND I'M WRITING TO MY UNCLE, PRAY FOR ME

Ok, I think that's all, so, baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comments