Kamala Einstein

Halo Peeps!

Long time no see! I know u guys miss me too much. HAHAHA. JK. But still...Hopefully u guys do, or else, that will really break my heart.

Unfortunately, I didn't attend yesterday's parade. Not fair! My squadmates managed to learn a new arm sling. Well, I was down with flu, fever and sore throat and my momma asked me not to attend parade. But I managed to beg my mother so that I can attend school because there was a double period of Tamil and a double period of MATH!! Who doesn't like MATH? I would never wanna miss two periods of my FAVOURITE SUBJECT MATH!!!

Though, I missed parade, my lovely sista promised to give me private tuition on Monday for FREE. JK. but still its for free btw. well it has to be cos she is my sista. I guess I m TOO HIGH!!! N btw if u r wondering which sista it is, its MERY SISTA!!!

Ok, so lets move on. Lemme tell u what happened this morning

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPEENED...
As usual, I went for KUMON(this Math Enrichment Centre very advanced wan which I really like and I m going for like 9 years now. basically I started from K2). After I was done with my work,  I said goodbye to all my teachers before leaving. Well, its a practice. Then, the principal called me over and passed me my invite to the Annual ASHR Ceremony. Well, I get that every year. This award is for students who study at least 5 years ahead that their school level. After which, she asked me whether I could give a speech at the award ceremony.
HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?
Would u think I will turn down that request?
OBV NOT!
I said YES.
CAN U BELIVE IT!!!
WOW. What a crazy day!

No wonder I m high. Unfortunately, its now time to say goodbye from yall!
BUT I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK!!!
HAHAHAHA

FRom,
KAMALA EINSTEIN (SHRADDER NAMED ME THAT. I REALLY LOVE THE NAME, just saying)


Comments