life

Hi guys. Life is depressing right now. My math is really bad and out of 4 questions, I can only do 1, like how bad is that. 

I also have geography PEELs to submit which I was supposed to submit 2 weeks ago but until now I still have one more PEEL to do and for Chinese I have to do my jian bao I still have some from last term I haven't pasted yet and one form this term which I haven't done or pasted yet I gotta sacrifice my Saturday already I'm always so tired during weekdays and I don't have the heart to do anything at all and I always procrastiniate I seriously have to lock up my phone somewhere. 

I still haven't done those 3 questions of math I don't know how I'm supposed to survive tomorrow I guess I'll ask my mum or my friend to teach me. Also, why is science getting so boring? Physics is so boring I definitely gave my 'cher a bad impression of me by falling asleep in the first physics class I was so tired and today when I went to the whiteboard to do a question I got it all wrong due to carelessness and stuff like that I read the zero error wrongly.

For English, we have to summarise something which I have already done so it's fine. 

The only way I reduce stress levels at home is by watching TV for an hour but it takes up so much time I really don't know what to do now. 

My IPW project is really a fail we have to confirm that proposal by Friday I'm getting so annoyed I can't do anything productive at all. I also don't know how I'm supposed to revise all my stuff in time for CTs, time seems to fly by. It's almost the middle of term 3 which means CT3 is coming and EYE is also coming I'm scared I'll fail my subjects and stuff and if I cant cope I might have to go for tuition and it'll be even more stressful 'cause apart from homework given by school there is still NP journal to write and third language stuff and projects and other commitments and revision there will still be tuition homework to do. 

Also, I reach home so late sometimes and I'm so tired and blah blah blah I totally don't feel like doing anything at all I just feel like sleeping or talking or watching TV or basically doing anything that's not homework. sometimes I really wish I can migrate to some western country where holiday really means no HW and stuff like that. However, I know that if I migrate I'll miss Singapore and I'll feel weird there 'cause suddenly there's no homework to do. 

Life is so complicated sometimes. I really don't like literature and math but my results for these 2 subjects are ok aId i like history and geography but my results for these two subjects are so bad I like just reach the passing mark. I'm so tired right now but I still have so much stuff to do I think I'll just skip recess tomorrow and try to finish my Math homework and other long overdue stuff. 

So I can just go home and revise and chill. Haizzz. Of course, that is provided I dun succumb to the temptation to eat something. I still have to revise for my third language test this week and I think I'm going to fail 'cause there's a lot of stuff I don't know. I also have to do the online practice on MConline. Haiz. Ok, this blog post is too long I'm just ranting sorry guys bye.

Comments