MEEP

I cannot... I got problems... I have several truck loads of tuition and school homework on top of revision cause like EYE is in 11 (?) weeks... 😫 I cannot... UGHHH anyway just for fun I'm gonna give everyone names... MEEP this is my opinion ya'll don't judge.

Sharlene the Savage
Wen Xuan the weirdo
Meryl the Mother
Tanya the talkative (in secret)
Vaishnavi the Veird (in a frankenstein accent)
Emma the Eccentric
Kit the Kitty like Hello Kitty 
Pavina the (couch) Potato- IDEK if this is true
Zimo the zesty
Jamie the (bottle of) Jam
Jesslyn the Juice
Kamala the Kiddish
Shraddha the scholarly (she is very smart like I cannot even)
Mithuna the Mothuna (my phone autocorrects Mithuna's name until liddat)
Bernice the Barney 
Desiree the Daughter 
Madhumitha the Missing (bro come for squad recess/lunch)
Nivetha the Notable

kthxbai

Comments