ytd

O my god yesterday I was so tired after doing duty for sports day; my legs were shrivelling up, but ye it was ok.  it was so tough asking people to move away from the track. When the first race started, what Ma'am Neo said proved to be true: some ppl will get so excited and run up to the front. When it started, the first group of people to run forward were some of our Hestia ma'ams and their friends. OMG, it was so awkward we were wondering how to approach them as they are (were?), after all, our (ex?) Ma'ams. Then Ma'ams asked us to tell them to move behind, and we were like uh yes Ma'am, *cough cough* and then we just decided to approach their friends instead whew. Soon, we got the hang of asking people to move away. It was very tough, especially when our ma'ams were part of the crowd hehe.

The cheer dance portion was amazing we saw ma'am ---(random hyphens..) dancing for Bougainvillea I like the colour of their skirt and pom poms it was rly nice and looked so elegant. Then we saw ma'am ---(random hyphens..) dancing which was ok, it was quite nice to see a different side of our ma'ams. anyways, here's the main part. Zimo was dancing for Rose along with ma'am ---(random hyphens...) (I think). Zimo is really a born dancer sia, she is so flexible somemore. I'm not hardworking so I'm not flexible hehe. I guess it's a mixture of amazement and erm... pride?? I would be proud LOL actually I AM proud of Zimo. I guess that's all, my ideas have run out. I guess I can understand a bit of how teachers feel now. They keep on asking us to keep quiet but we don't listen. Sorry teachers! (although I don't make noise a lot of noise in class.) Oh, ye, when I was standing in senangdiri Huda from Red Cross Youth, waved to me, and I waved back and she was like "You are in fall in position still can wave meh hahaha" oh yea throughout the entire day Mr Loh kept on trying to have informal dialogue sessions with me and Kit. at like 7.20am he was like "usually, I'm at the Milo van, but this year I have nothing to do 'cause theres no milo van, and you are also standing here so let's have informal dialogue session!!!" 😭 ok never mind enough about sports day.


Here's something unrelated to sports day. Yesterday when I was going for ballet i was talking to Kamala over the phone, and I used so much data. Well, that's the outcome of boredom. She was telling me that I had to rest enough so I won't faint and stuff. Thanks for your concern Kamala!!! And I was telling her ironic and awkward stories between me and a particular Ma'am. You should know who the Ma'am is by now, cough cough, but please don't expose me even after POP thanks... 

The strange thing is that this post was meant to be about my bae at first, but I ended up blabbing abt sports day instead. ok I shall continue in the next post. Hope ya'll are not bored with me yet.

Comments