APT!!!! Woohoooo....(Jelly arms -_-)

So... I just really need to post this!!!! https://media4.giphy.com/media/o0vwzuFwCGAFO/200w.gif  APT!!! Yayyyy... So exciting!!! So awesome!!!! Yea..
OK....most of us were really really really (no sarcasm AT ALL)  excited for APT!!! And now... We're like... MY ARMS ARE DROPPING!!! ARGHGGGH
ahahahahhs
So... I reached home, talk, eat, drink, then I prepared to do APT!!! https://media0.giphy.com/media/JltOMwYmi0VrO/200w.gif sooo exciting..... I was tying my life(yea... I tie my life ahahahhaha... Okay that was redundant... I'm a little high.. I dunno why ahahahha) ok.. So as I was saying, I was thing my life to the coke bottle and then my mom was questioning me what I was doing. So I told her. Then she was like 'oh, yes. Good idea to use the coke bottle as weights. It's cheap.' Then I was like '...'
Okay, so we decided to try 7 bottles. So I was like hmmm 7? Sure can lah... Can't possibly be that difficult... So I did 1 bottle.... And then I was like hmmm yea.. It's fine... Then I did again and again... Till I did 4 bottles... That was when I was like 'MY ARMS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF!!!!! ' AHAHAHAH anyways, so I stopped and I asked in the grp chat if we were legit doing 7 bottles... Then they said yes. So I was like.. https://media2.giphy.com/media/11Qx5Q2DGXq06I/200w.gif
Then, I was like fine... Ma'ams and squad mate can do it.. Surely I won't die from it... (Ahahhahah) so I restarted from zero and did 7 bottles in one go... Woo... (Clap for me... Ahahahhaah) so ya... Aft that it was fine...
The part of my arm from the elbow to the wrist is jelly.... But at least there's no CT tmr.. So nvm... Fri then got ahahahahah

Ok... So... I was high yesterday.... And went to spam my frd... With nursery rhymes and weird laughter... Ahaahhaha then she gave up doing hw and started a status competition with me... Ahahhaha

Ok.. So that's all.... Pretty much

Just that... I STILL LURV NP EVEN WITH APT!!! https://media1.giphy.com/media/BQAk13taTaKYw/200w.gif
AHAHAHAHAH

BYXY:) [I change signing off name again ahahahahah]
P's. Guys..  Music helps during APT.... Just sing and forget abt how tired ur muscled are... Ahahhaah
Pps. Pavina and I were comparing our thigh fats via whatsapp on Sunday ahahahhaha
Ppps. So during MSP, I suddenly asked Kit if her leg muscles were hard.. Ahahahhahah a random weird qns out of nowhere ahahahha
Pppps. Do we throw away the water in the bottle aft doing APT??? Cuz like if throw and refill, isn't it wasting water???? But wun the water be like smelly if dun change it????
Ppppps. So during MSP last week, Cikgu asked us to construct a sentence with some given words. Then one of the words given was koridor which is basically corridor. Then someone was asked to share her sentence and she said ' saya berdarah koridor. ' which means (direct translation) 'I bleed corridor.' Ahahahhahaha[if you get this but yea. Ahahahah was so funny...]

Comments