Cuz...ur our 'sister'!!!! ❤💝💛💚💙💜💕💟

Ahahha hihi
So.. I made it home yesterday with 12 of your journals...

So.. Yesterday was awkward... Yesterday was fun... Yesterday was embarrassing... Yesterday was just yesterday

Okay... I'm weird? I'm... I dunno.. I'm just having MOOD SWINGS!!!! 😔 yea....
I woke up at 5+ this morning from a nightmare and was trying to look for someone to talk to but everyone was offline sleeping... so anyways I just went to read and it turned out okay... Ahahaha

Anyways.... The potential blister from pegging yesterday has become a blister... And is on the palm of my right hand.... O hope it recovers soon.... Cuz I have a Literature exam on Mon.... Like.. 😭😭😭Waiiiii

Anyways... I wonder how Ma'ams did for Drills competition today.... I hope there's a YouTube video!!!!
Anyways I was bored (tho I'm not bored...)  So I searched for NPCC poems....
Here's one...

Feather-bound Eagle.

The Eagle cries by Anglo-hue,
Resounding pinion of pinnacle blue.
Four letters in its eyes sparkling tricolored stain;
Has set its goals and achieved again.

Ergo feathers in unity we be,
In sepia we doth see:

What invisible strands
Have swathed us all?
MegaCamp is in our call;
Never again alone we fall. 
Conviviality, 
Fresh faces abound;
Unfamiliarity breeds friends found. 

Was at Ubin the time to survive;
Pertinacity, aggrandise,
Passion strife.
Survival Training Camp, [fire];
Burning with Passion alive.
The adventure; 
Pain in scattered grains,
All we are to have is gain.

Competitions all year round,
Spinning the gears to higher grounds. 
Revolver-shoot, Soccer, Captain's Ball;
Tele-Matches, bountiful more.
Is there nothing
The blue eagle must not try?
That is how it doth fly.

The barb our hands;
Straggling society in willing bands,
Recycling, promoting 
Our cause for
A wefted 
Community.

Towards the golden skies it
Flies;
Knowing its ambition never dies.
As its tiger eyes 
Never lies.

SSgt (NPCC) Conal Lee
Anglo-Chinese School (Independent


Quite nice rite...  




That's all for now.... :)

~BYXY:)

Ps. Peeps... The shop owner is going to think I'm crazy or something when I go buy the hair nets and figure of 8 clips for u peeps... Like I'm legit buying 15 hairnets and 16 figure of 8 clips.... Ahahahahah...
Ppps. That's like almost the whole squad.....
-_-

Comments