Dementia for young peeps?!?!?!?!

年轻人痴呆症?!?!?!!?!? AHAHAAHAH

So, this wat happened...

I FORGOT OUR SQUAD EMAIL PASSWORD!!!! [WHERE IS THE FACEPALM EMOJII?!?!?!!?]

AHAHAHAHAAH
so yes... i dunno why i suddenly forgot it...
Maybe cuz its like...12:34am now....
AGAHAHAHAAH

There's sch tmr, ermmm.. I mean ltr tday, so why am I writing blog??? I hv no idea AHAHAHAHA

okaii...so anyways, we went for the course....the Police Heritage course!!!!!
And, IT WAS JUST AWESOME!!!!! Like we learnt all those cool stuff and all
I mean, I just dunno how to explain how amazing it wasss
so yea...just TRUST MEEE [AHAHAHAAHAHAH] it was just great!!!!
It just made me want to join the SPF EVEN MORE!!!!! ARGHGHGH still got years before we all go out into this vast world to earn ourselves a living...[Is that a gud thing?]

We learnt all those history abt the Police...[I mean, it IS the Police Heritage Museum]

anyways, the uniforms are rlly cool!!!
like, did you know that the normal blue uniforms police wear? [like those you see almost everday one]that's No. 3 uniform!!!! like WOWOW!!! 

But wat i liked the most was the.....Rifles/Handguns Display!!!! Potato MEEEEE!!!! It was COOOLLLLLLLLLL,AWESOMEEEEE, AMAZINGGGGGG 
arghghg... i srsly believe that the dictionary is short of such descriptitve words...[Or is it just my brain that is short of them???]
HMMMMM....

Anyways, i like it a lottttt

OH, and you know there's this board where they place the names of the policemen/women who passed away in the line of duty?? Well... there's over hundred of them if I'm correct....[Peeps, MUST FEEL BE PROUD of them, yea!!!! They sacrificed to keep us all SAFE!!! Without them, who knows, we might not even have tday, this moment..]
All of them are males....except for one, who is a female....[ It's moments like this that I srsly wonder why there is no SALUTE EMOJI!!!]

anyways, they did gud!!! And We are all proud and thankful of them!!!


Okai, so it was rlly cool and we found out stuff that was rlly just fascinating!! AHAHAHAHAAHAH


Well...it's 12:50am now...Shld i write/type a bit more? HMM....I guess I can

okAi so, we eneded earlier so w were waiting for the bus to come. then we had this wonderful idea to do squad bonding whilst waiting!!![Who's idea was it??? I forgot too !!!! AHAAHAHAHAH Rlly, young peeps nowadays are rlly getting dementia AHAHAHAHAAH]
okai so, we started and it was hilarious at times but it was great as WE FINALLY MANAGED TO BOND AS A FULL, COMPLETE SQUAD!!!!!! WHEEEEE

AHAHAHAHAHAH, those momemnts when we started naming our dream 'husbands' or the criteria list..AHAHAHAHAHA
and 
Our DREAM CAREER PATHS AHAHAHAAHAH [ESP when peeps like me start listing a whole load of stuff] AHAHAHAHAAHAH

anyways, it was fun and hopefully there'll be EVEN MORE POLICE RELATED COURSES FOR US TO ATTEND!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEE.........

wwell, It's 12:57am....There's still sch ltr...so NiTEZZZZ, UMMMM....I meant MORNING!!!!
AHAHAAHAHAHA

BYXY:)
PS. SLEEP, HERE I COMEEEEEEE
PPS. SEPT HOLZ  HOLZZ [ Like, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH HW THERE 



IS????!?!?!?!!? AND REVISIONS?!?!?!?!?!]

PPPs. It's rlly 1:02 am now...i bttr go slppppp


Comments