internal-conflict-abt-np-itis

Hi guys, do ya'll feel anxious about parade? I always have nerves before parade, anyone got a remedy? I mean NP is like my light in the dark, but I can't help feeling APPREHENSIVE about parade(thinks of chapter 1 of The Giver). I'm always feeling so jumpy before NP n I sometimes snap at people who try to talk to me. I know it's not their fault or what, I just feel really scared that we will mess up and will start of the parade badly. 

Your squadmate who suffer from this 'itis', with love. ok I know I'm lame

Kid, you're not lame. Ok, moving on, I think everyone who cares about NP gets this phobia or 'itis'. I think the best way to deal with it is to hang out with your friends from Red Cross or even better, your squadmates. 'Cause they have CCA which is a UG that same day and can understand.

If this won't work for you, fully immerse yourself in what you're doing and have fun doing it! 

For example, my two lessons before NPCC are Literature and Music. So, during Literature, I sit with my friend from Red Cross and we chat and stress together. Then, during Music, I fully immerse myself in Music and ENJOY it.

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU, SISTER!




Comments