Randomness 1.0

Hola people,

I don't know who is reading our blog posts, like some of our blog posts got 70++ views... I am confused, why would anyone read the same post so many times...?

I should be studying but I feel very lethargic, so... break time! Let me stress myself out and tell you what I have to do (when I read this in future- like next year -I 101% guarantee that I will think I was dumb)

So, stuff I have to do:

  1. History EYE practice paper
  2. History corrections from yester-term
  3. Mother tongue comprehension
  4. Study for Geography mock test (I have forgotten everything from the past terms goodie)
  5. Study for physics test (I think I'm going to fail General Science EYE)
  6. Tuition homework
  7. Maths Pop Quiz
  8. The weird sports science quiz thing (I have to study for it because according to a teacher it is 50% of our PE grade- wait, why do I care about PE?)
  9. Study for my Hindi EYE which is this Saturday (yes, Saturday- it's a *NTIL thing)
I should go study, but let me say something related to NP first, so tortellini already said this but we got our nametag and NP T-shirt. Urmmmmmm I don't know what to feel. We will really have to rush from class to the other side of the school to change into our uniform... goodieeeeeeeeee (do you feel the sarcasm excitement?) Changing times are not going to be good urghhhhh

💖The over emotional girl (why am I so emotional as of late???)

*NTIL = Non-Tamil Indian Languages

Comments