Randomness 2.0

Hello, yes you, hi there! 

Yes it's me, the same person who wrote the blog post (hears audible sighs) don't be so mean, I can be fun... sometimes... (hears even more audible snorts) okok let's seeeeeeeeee

Errrr EYE is coming up, I really am quite err confused (???) So much to do and so little time. Today's assembly on stress did NOTHING to help- I mean, "I am a banana", really? I mean really? Hmmm, what else... Oh ya, due to EYE/EOY we haven't met up that commonly and we didn't practice our drills in like 2++ weeks, oh my god, y'all we need to meet up after EYE and do drills and campcraft. Also, I don't know if it will help, but you can try Bernice's suggestion- put on your uniform under timing HAHA... I think right, the beret, hairnet and figure of eight clip along with our boots and blouse will cause the most problems...

I'm really praying we don't mess up aishhh

Speaking of berets, my beret is like adamantly refusing to season. I have been seasoning it ever since we learned how to season it and it's not working- urghhhh very frustrating :( Then, my boots are not becoming shiny.... I mean I can sort of see my reflection but it's not very shiny :"( I hope all goes well...

Urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to start AC prep because I also don't know why. I mean I won't even be there for AC which is VERY sad because I'm going to miss so many thingsssssssss 

Errrrrr that's about it I think?

OH YES THE ONE THING I REALLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT

The bane of my existence. Graphs. Yes, hi, hello, let's talk. Graphs are the literal worst. Firstly, there are so many lines until I get dizzy and I'm just like "..." What is this man? It's not as if when you go to job interview, they give you a sheet of graph paper and are like "plot these points on the x and y-axis" 


Alamak, ok I think this is the real end...

yep, that's it.

Kthxbai



Comments