EYES ARE COMING

Hi guys I chopped off my hair twice in a week. Do I still have to use a hairnet? 'Cause now it's so short, shorter than I have ever cut before. Okay anyways, End of Years are coming!!! O my god I have no confidence I am sure I will do badly I srsly have to study super hard this weekend. I'm sad I won't be going for the upcoming parade when we will all be wearing full uniform for the first time. We will have a tiny squad cause some classes have dinner meal. We were talking about practicing changing as a squad after EYEs just now HAHAHA. We will look veli veli weird sprinting into the track toilet and changing in and out of full uni about thrice a week HAHAHAHAHA. so bernice or someone said we should get used to our uni at home, which is an excellent idea(says pompously). Some of us have already tried the full uniform on and it looks vvv cool (or, read: VERY VERY BIG). I look forward to seeing ourselves looking cool๐Ÿ˜Ž. I've got to say this: we are much cooler than we were at the start of the year- not very cool, but still, much cooler. Changing doesnt seem as hard too, but now we have gotten our nametags, things will change๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Well at least we have practice before AC. 

EYEs are coming GOOD LUCK  

Comments