My version of last day of school

Hi there everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am blogging cause I have nothing better to do (that's an utter blatant lie- look at me using big words- I have all my holiday homework to finish before the 18th of November) Whoops, I digressed. Ok yes so. Today I starved coughcoughcough. We had school ish then Open house (which I can't even attend) briefing and then parade straight away woooooooooooooooooooooo. Ya I didn't eat at all since Thursday, 7pm (???) It was so funny, after parade, we went to the toilet and changed slooooooowly and we were fantasizing about food (HOHO)Then we practically dashed to mcd with our many uniform parts (goodness) then we pigged out on foodd whooooo

Parade was ok? Don't really feel like writing about parade cause I'm gonna do my journal now :D

kthxbai

Comments