parade (and last day of school)

ok so hi. A year has flew past and the school year has already ended. So anyway, we had parade today. We fell in 3mins late, which was bad. And then, we had attire check, and then changing. For changing, we beat our lowest timing, and changed in 7min smth with a total strength of 16 people. So that was great as we really thought we exceeded. And then we learnt evacuation drills. They were really fun and interesting, and we played a game which was to find and save the 2 Ma'ams who were casualties using the appropriate drills. However, I sincerely hope that none of us have to apply these drills in real life as it will mean someone is injured or unconcious, apart from fire drill during AC. Then we had changing again. We did not get to find out our timing(i think due to time constraint) and we got some uni parts confiscated, including a rank. Omg I hope none of our ranks will continue falling out during changing, and ppl please secure all your buttons and ranks etc before parade. We then had drills in the courtyard. It was very tiring. We tried out the new drill we had learnt (kebelakang pusing on hentak). As most of us did not have time to eat before parade, a lot of us had to fall out, including our timer. So I was timing most of the parade. Timing on hentak is really very tiring, yet it boosts my morale, idk why, I'm weird I know. So we were mainly switching between hentak and marching, and my arms felt like rocks/lead today, so I guess marching was harder than usual. Heavy arms=bad arm swings :( So we also learnt that our belok needs a lot of improvement, along with our maju. But I feel that we were much louder and responsive today, which is gr8. Um also thx Meryl for always timing now I understand your efforts. So basically, today's parade left all of us very hot and sweaty and dead. Omg the feeling when your sweat evaporates is so uncomfortable, it makes you feel so cold and clammy. I basically felt like I just had a bath, and after the water evaporated I just felt smelly and sticky. So today's parade left us feeling really dead and sticky. But personally I will miss NP. But I dw next year, we will be Ma'ams. Omg the stress of being a sec 2 Ma'am is horrible, although we will have the title of "Ma'am". Anyway its gr8 that I finally did not get sabotaged during debrief, I was expecting yall dear squadmates to sabo me HAHAHAHAHA its quite funny actlly.

SO. It has been really nice knowing Aphrodite, I have actually been spending majority of my time with yall instead of with my class, which means in addition to my friends in class, I can also rely and Aphrodite when I need to vent out my feelings(some of you have bore the brunt of my rants, sry 😀). um so I know that some of us will be appealing out to other CCAs next year, and I hope that those people will enjoy themselves there and we can still keep in touch??? Yall will probably have to leave the announcements chat grp but I hope u will stay in the spams?? idk. So thanks for everything in general. Oh yeah I hope my capitalisation is proper  now.  See you on Tuesday and Friday and AC. Bye. Happy holidays.

~yours truly

Comments