Advance Party

K hi. So. We had Advance Party today. It was really fun,  I really enjoyed the games we played. We played an obstacle course you had to get through blindfolded, and a game which was kind of like ice and water which involves kicking a ball. The skit auditions were really fun, even though not all of us got in, the skit helped to boost our confidence. We really messed up the dance because we came up with it quite late, and it was very rushed, but I could feel that everyone did their best to familiarise themselves with the dance. My favorite part was the mass cheering I love campfire cheers esp Friendship dance, Titanic, Cannibal King, Flea and Thousand legged worm, they are so cute and funny idk why. So its kinda sad that we only have one more Advance Party which will be next year so... Yeah. Today was so great OMG hahah I cannot it's so fun. OK anyway, 2 weeks to AC we seriously need to do some AC shopping next week. K bye gnite sleep well. I'm procrastinating so bad I hardly started on my holiday homework. I'm gg to sleep 
~ Froggie (HAHAHA SKIT REFERENCES)

Comments