what happened after AC

k so hiiiiiiiii again im feeling very hi(im so lame i need a walking stick). I know I'm how many days late, AC was over on Monday and its Wednesday now HAHAHAH. AC is over and we survived. We actually came out in one piece. After AC was over, some of us actually sat down at the sort of bus stop shelter thingy for an hour to just chill and drink the coke Ma'ams gave us. We honestly didnt care anymore and just passed the bottle around. We also kept on calling each other Ma'am by accident it was kinda habitual already. Then I most unfortunately suffered a nosebleed and was first aided by Sharlene. Then we walked to the bus stop and went home together. We were all discussing AC. We had fun together. Then Zimo and I went to eat at EAT. Then I went home. Then I realised I forgot to take my house keys from the bag of items and ended up locking myself outside the house. I stayed at the RC and fell asleep there oops. Then when I got my phone I joined in the fun of talking animatedly about AC. We ended up spamming in the spam group announcements group and the Ma'ams group. K bye 

Comments