Why am I awake?

Hi there. I don’t exactly know why I’m awake or why I’m blogging when I can (attempt to) go back to sleep... but er ok. Yesterday we had a deep and meaningful talk by *coughs* a Ma’am. It really made us think... in NP, it’s not just us we’re ‘working for’, we are not trying to improve solely for ourselves, there are a lot of people who have invested their time in us who we owe a lottt too... TOs, CIs, Hestia Ma’ams, Artemis Ma’ams and even our Eos Ma’ams. If we slack and decide to remain where we are and not even try to work together or improve, it’s not just our efforts wasted, but that of all our Ma’ams (and perhaps Sirs???) that is being wasted. So let’s try and work harder plis...  

Speaking of working together, I know that some of us plan on appealing out (quite sad 😒) but that doesn’t mean you don’t try and make an effort to join us during trainings...  I bet if we asked those of y’all who plan on appealing out a simple question, y’all wouldn’t be able to answer. Here’s the thing though, you haven’t appealed yet, you don’t know if you’ll succeed yet (I hope y’all succeed though, if that’s what you really want) so as of now, you are still part of our squad so pleaseeee just try your best for now πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Ok, that’s all...

(I don’t know how I have such deep thoughts so “early” in the morning- truth is I’ve always been an early riser hehe)

baiii

Comments