random stuff

K hi ppl. The holidays are gg to end next week and school is going to start. Is anyone feeling moody like me cos of school? I've got a few qns. 

1) When will lessons start? 
2) Has anyone not  completed homework?

I'm rlly pissed cos I haven't finished my hw yet. I'
ve been procrastinating for like forever and like the prob with having homework  in the December holidays is that I won't have the mood to do it cos we  slogged for like an entire year and we still have to do hw like in the DECEMBER holidays??? omg I cant get my head around this fact yet. So, the holidays are cming to an end and I hvnt completed my hw??? omg. and I have not finished watching the dramas I wanna watch which is sad. Like last year I watched like 4 dramas in the Dec hols but this year I only watched like 1. But ok nvm. 

I still can believe we will get juniors. haiz I wonder what their squad name will be tho HAHAHAHA. Also rite will we have bonding on the first parade I'm curious. And when the Sec 1s come in will we have bonding too hahaha. But ok guys I wanna talk abt smth srs. 

1) We need to increase our volume. U see, this year, our volume was rlly soft and its rlly not gd cos we r supposed to be loud. So from the first parade onwards until we POP we must be LOUD ok? oh yeah and the lowness rite, we must also b lower altho its rlly hard but practice makes perfect (i guess??) so jiayou

2) changing speed and confiscated items. ok so we know that we can change fast. So we MUST change fast. And we have like so many pp we must find some way to reduce. And also rite, we must minimise the number of uni parts confiscated and standardise the way we fold stuff. Or rather, EVERYONE has to make sure they know the way to fold the uni parts so dey wont get confiscated.

3)tent pitching. GUYS pls know the guylines plssss. We must improve the standard of our tents. So rite, over the past year, like the things we need to improve on for tent pitching is 

- guylines. until now, not all of us are sure of how to tie guylines so we must practice. 
-ventilation. Our tents are not dat well ventilated the gap is rlly small
-tension. Guys do ur APT. If everyone is agreeable, can we increase the number of pumpings or bottles?

4) Attendance for squad recess. I trust that more people will turn up, so pls turn up cos we rlly need to imprve. This will make us more bonded too. 

5) Ok guys we uk like the format of the PLs and SELs? This year we had to resubmit alot of PLs and SELs so we shld all know how to do it and pls submit on time. If u r not sure u can ask those who know.

6) Collation of info. When we are required to collate info, please reply promptly, it's q annoying for the person who has to collate it to chase non stop for it, as they also have other responsibilities like hw and tuition and student leader responsibilities. 

7) attire. we shld perfect our attire before falling in at all times as much as possible. also rmb to ask for permission to adjust.

8) Just a recap but RMB TO GREET MA'AMS thk u v much hahahah. 

9) Rmb we have drills and cc practical test so WE NEED XTRA SQUAD RECESS TO REVISE pls everyone wanna be promoted rite? Lance Corporal sounds vvvv cool btw idk why I guess its the word Lance. 

10) study for drills/cc theory retests. esp cc. 

ok i think thats all??? 

Oh yeah and we have to reprint the attendance lists cos Desiree appealed out. Bye Desiree we will always rmb u hope u have fun in guzheng we will watch u perform?? idk. Gdluck in ur CCA and hv fun.  

Comments