New year

Hi hello
I'm having anxiety now omg
So in 6 short days, we are going to have our first parade of 2018 as SEC 2s njsdhhnuwui and then after one month we will have JUNIORS... the logic of having juniors is so unfathomable I just can't comprehend it........................... also, there's so much weirdness around the concept of being a sec 2 because you start having actual responsibilities but at the same time you're in this weird in-between stage where you're not actually a senior but you can't be considered a junior either I just JHNWIGCYGR IU 

also, ART the one subject I will fail and my parents will just be like meh. I feel like 2017 was such a bad year though, not talking about school just the world in general, I really hope 2018 is better and a bit more chill. Also, jogging restarts ngyaaaaaa I loathe jogging but it helps with stuff I guess... 

There's a lot of stuff which I would like to write but they would be considered "private" so I shall not divulge... =D

kthxbai

PS: night mouth guards? ya they suck

Comments