RE: random stuff

Whoever wrote that post, I found SO MANY weird things can I just ask you what you even meant by those statements?!?!

Bro, you’re staying in Singapore and you didn’t go out that much how did you not finish your homework... I’m overseas going out Everyday and I’m done with my homework + extra work what is wrong with you bro 😂 

Also, the one remember to greet Ma’ams right please look at the time before you just anyhow greet thank you very much... I still cannot get over the embarrassment when we said “good afternoon Ma’ams” during NP Day which was in the morning thankyouverymuch I know we’re very used to saying good afternoon but pls don’t just blindly be like good afternoon k :)

Also, bye Desiree, it was a very fun??? Year with you and we hope you don’t forget us.. also please don’t be those annoying people who stand behind Ma’ams and make funny faces when they are scolding us and what not like a certain form teacher of 1A’17 I’m BEGGING YOU DONT

Also, seeing as we are going to have to change the squad from sec one squad to Sec two squad (which I’m not that excited about) we already have to change the attendance list... but what I’m sad about is that our squad will no longer be a perfect squad *cue sad music* 😢 

Also, seeing as it’s gonna be my first time doing the drills/cc theory and practical test I’m really very nervous cause I’m not that good... just gotta revise and hope we all get promoted it’ll be very sad if all of you promote and I’m just like “ehhhh”


Wokie I think that’s all

Also BLACK SHOES BLEUGH

kthxbai

Comments