somebody *wINKwONK* being hyper

HelLo APHRoDiteeeeeeeee phew its been a while since I posted but yeah here we are lol

omg I cant believe we are  alr in sec2 OMG we are gonna have juniors soon I rlyrlyrly hope that  like we can be like a good example to our juniors like how our Ma'ams were to us!!! and like yesterday was our first practical test for knots and all and we were so scared hahahha but i'm happy that even Ma'ams said that we are quite bonded (ps: We areeeeeeee) and jIayous for drills test nxt week


yeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyyy


ok im being weird byebye!!

-ShraddhAAA

oh wait my luck was BLOOMING like Flowers *cue dramaric music*

 I was so scared for the test I left my phone and socks in the changing toilet and it was still there and I also lost $5 and it was near the socks!! HAhHAa i'm so happy i cant even-

anyway I HAD to tell this joke(creds zimo for qn and shralene for answer)

WHAT DID THE COUCH SAY TO THE OTHER COUCH
-your sofa away HAHAHAH get it like sofa is so- far HAAHHAH omg what am I still doing here

TTYL⬲⬽⬽⬽⬽⭃⭃⭃⭃

Comments