happy new year

Happy New Year!!!

Ok guys I just realised that we r gg to have to tae our NAPFA tests this year around (April???). I hope I won't fail. I dont hate napfa in general, I just hate the prospect of having to jog 2.4 km. I mean like I couldnt even jog 1.6km. Well, I have to start training up myself hahah actually I dont mind jogging so long I'm not tired and the weather is not hot. OK so anyway back to NP, lets practice everything that we have learnt especially guylines. We have drills and CC practical test soon and theory retests too. So, lets all pass with flying colours and get promoted to Lance Corporal. It sounds really cool I like the word 'Lance'. I think its a boy's name???. Lets set a gr8 example for our juniors, the next generation of Cedar NPCC cadets, who will shape our future!!!. 

P.S. I hope we have bonding on Friday HAHAHAHA and I think when the new Sec 1s come in we will have bonding too?? YAY. I feel so old

Comments