:)

hey ppl I hvnt blogged in a long loong looong time.


SO. CTs are cming up and thus jiayou and study hard (I shld do that). 

We r gg to hv our first tent pitching of the year on MOnday which is basically in like less than two days time. Pls make sure u know the guyline and can do it fast, and how to peg etc. also, hopefully the ground will be MOIST and ideal for tent pitching, not to soft and not too hard. I rmb once it was too hard and we cldnt peg at all (improve arm power guys do ur apt diligently). ONce the grnd was too soft and we pegged in the pegs very easily but they kept on coming out which rlly sucks. Like when ur tent is almost done and it just falls apart bc the grnd is too soft. (T.T). Also, PLS PLS PLS PLS dont give eye power, Im not sure if we hv to pitch two or 3 tents, if u r free den dont w=jus stand there, go lay the ground sheet and tie up the flaps, do something constructive PLEASe. or go help other ppl. ALSO pls DO NOT cut logistics i beg, and like dont walk, RUN. but ofc be careful dont trip and fall pls. I send the layout of logistics to the announcements grp chat pls dont forget. Also dont run with logistics, brisk walk. 



For drills rite, pls rmb our basics and LOCK Arms and raise legs to 90 degreees, jerk arms, and hv proper arm swings. ALSO PLEASE COME FOR SQUAD PRACTICE I BEG.  


For changing, help one another, dont leave ppl bhind in the toilet please, and help one another. ik we got socks dis time but dun drop ur socks please. also pls hv sense of urgency and run, and when we remove clothes rite, just take it off in like less den one second dont paiseh pls we arent looking we r focusing on changing at top speed. also wen u r done help ppl fold and bring out their necessary uni parts, and leave the toilet in pairs or groups, make sure no one is alone in the toilet(apart frm casualties cos they out of timing). when falling in, just stand anywhere to form a proper squad, udh to be in that postition u were in jn cos we can change ltr wen adjusting or gg water break, and once everyone reach and form a proper squad, just stop moving/adjusting attire and just cut immediately pls. also i will send the folding to the chat. 

when Ma'ams ask for volunteers, everyone PLS volunteer. and wen moving frm one place to another, RUN, and dont chit chat. ALso dont leave casualties behind, two ppl follow them/her. when gg for water break,  bring casualties along. 


ok i think this is about it?? This was meant to be a light-hearted post with a few general reminders, but I guess I got carried away?? But ya rmb everything i just said typed forever. 

so what i wanted to say was:


  • Study hard for cts and jiayou 
  • Jiayou for extra trning and remember what i just typed
  • this is not related but i bit my tongue ouch

AND LASTLY....... (DRUMROLL PLEASE)


WELCOME TO APHRODITE SHARON, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR BLOG, POST SOME STUFF TOO!!!
also thanks for learning so much in such a short time frame, and u r rly q awesome. IK we r still VERy VEry awkward, but it will get better with time 😉😉 


bye this is all I have to say. 
~ ur naggy sister/cousin

P.S. I realised most of the super long and naggy posts are posted by me(i think) hope u dont think im cheonghae and naggy and longwinded, I just want the best for the squad (this feels like being a mom who is bff with her kids, but idw parent, sorry meryl u wont b getting grandkids hehehe)

P.P.S. Im still not sure who are my sisters or cousins or aunts i only k who my mum and dad are hoho 

P.P.P.S I know i may be saltiest person in the squad pls stop calling me salty or saltea i rlly reduced my salt lvl alot alr altho I like salty sweets heheh but i like slime better(u can get me some for my bday)

P.P.P.P.S when are we gg to start working out as a squad n wen can we hv an outing heheh. 

also im rlly proud dat we had a squad pic on cny eve altho not everyone was there, as the absentees were absent from sch not dat dey didnt wanna come thx peeps dat rlly made my day ALOT, and i just realised i hv been typing nonstop for almost an hour, mconline nearly logged me out. 

SO. JIAYOU FOR MON AND FRI YO LETS DO OUR BEST TO EXCEL!!!!

KAY bye i never ever keep my word abt hving nthg else to say, this shows my LOVE and CONCERN for everyone here heheh love yall lots thx for being who u are

also i think it was rlly sweet dat we all made dedis to one another during project Aphrodite it was rlly funny how wen the sch announced that the valentines day project was called Aphrodite we all sobered up for a few seconds den started laughing to ourselves(i think) thats wat me n Zimo did.. i turned back to look at her and we were like 😅😁😎😳🙊

bye
 

Comments