why we are aphrodite.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys 

Omg we have juniors finally! Anyway I wanted to post this much earlier today but smn winkwonk alr made a resolution list for the new year so that plan is out but I have smth I rly want to tell u guys

its been like a whole year since we have been together and looking back things have been tough and really sweet. I remember we were all so awkward on the first day and we didn't even know each other. we randomly picked our name as Aphrodite as our name and we regretted it but now I don't. I think its a very unique name and also shows a-lot about what who we really are. She's the goddess of beauty so now we are np VS models (puke) but beauty from the inside AKA soft skills we've picked up over the years like perseverance and always having each other's backs. it always feels so good to accomplish something when we did it together like iconic drills knockdown in AC. almost 5min. I know this standard is bad but we have time to buck up! point is we endured it together. even though we cried we love each other . another thing about Aphrodite. the goddess of love. we have grown to love each other and accept each other. some of us had issues with each other and even though we continue to its good that we still appreciate one another! and self worth.the sense of one’s own value or worth as a person.” we must be PROUD of who we are. of who we want to become. SOOOOO
 im really grateful for this squad and for what we are and I'm sorry if i was ever not a good enough squadmate! and I rly wish we all do it well and proud. Also LEts welcome new squaddie sharon ! so we went from 18 to 17 to 18 again ! Yay ;)))))) I'm exciteddddddddd

LOVE YOU GUYs

-sh V

Comments