Friends

Hey guys I just realised that you are just about the most impt part of my school life(as in the part bout peers) as I wouldnt have any true friends  without yall and my sec 1 would have been a lonely one, cos yall are alw there to brighten up my day. this is cringy but i have to say it.

you are the sun that makes me happy when skies are grey
you are  the silver lining of my dark cloud
you are the star that lights up the night sky
you are a compass, cos u give me a direction to walk in when im lost
you are the lifeboat to my sinking ship (titanic hmm?)
you are the food that gives me nourishment every day. you are like my lao ban dou hua or 69 beancurd i love  tau huay HAHA. you could also be my xiao long bao or roti prata or milk tea or smthg. ALL OF MY FAvOURITE FOODS HAHAH


ok im sorry dat was very dramatic, exaggerated and cringe but you get my point, yall r the best frens i cldve asked  for, karma and fate brought us tgt as Aphrodite so lets treasure our relationship ok haha. 


HAHAHAH because i just met u... and i jus realised during parade we jus bcome united and it doesnt matter who is who, cos we r all jus aphrodite, i mean it matters, but in a diff way heheh i like a united and bonded us, see when thrs no parade or trning on wed we can meet up and do that charades and pt thingy again. lets do it on thurs howbowdah

and i learnt tamil HEEHEE i feel accomplished but my pronunciation is bad kits is gd tho haha 

Comments