good morning people

hi I'm back again I'm so ded alr I cannot man I alw procrastinate, I only did some of my hol hw and the ms 'little old me' from the prev post says she has finished her hw alr. TSK I'm salty. and here I am doing history in the middle of the nite and like shld I jus go sleep now and continue doing tmr at like 5am in the morning. why do I nv learn not to procrastinate tsk zzz. And I'm like just here listening to music and trying to fid sources abt AUSTRALIAN POWs for history indv research. Why did I even agree on my grp to do AUSTRALIAN POW tho. I mean like POW is an interesting perspective but specifying the nationality makes everything like 94395028 times harder. And I'm just trying to post smthg to entertain myself and cope with history. I like history but I rlly dl the oeqs and sbqs T.T

Jiayou for pts and hw and ber and kit I hope ur sunburns r better 😼. no wonder I thot ur noses and faces looked redder den I rmbed😅

~ ur squadmate with a defective keyboard ;)

Comments