hey there

The last two posts were written by bleeeep (oH NO why is the name being bleeped- probably cause that person is so vulgar- not like vulgarity but like disgusting kind of vulgar) ya so bleeep why you so dramatic I think MoV has gotten to your head tSK I’m writing this because we came for service early and ya so lemme typeee. Also, shr-~-~- and alamak good job for being smart and getting money (I think y’all got money) huehuehue y’all are like prodigies jeeez I hope Parade goes well for y’all and y’all better tell us every tiny little miniscule detail or you shall face my WRATH that was so necessary tSK

We’ve gotten our ct2 dates and I’m just like so unmotivated to study but like I need to improve my faeces like marks aish 
Also I’m so hungry because I haven’t eaten since 8pm yesterday and can only eat tmr recess urgh
^so necessary

Also, next week we have that (terrorist???) drill thingy and niv:-)) and I were just like exchanging looks throughout the whole thing tSK ITS DURING MATHS FOR 2C and I feel so happy cause less maths yay (but I like maths and Mrs - cause Mrs - is nice) 

okie I gotta go so kthxbai

extension -

^^ yes we got moneh yeboi im rich again considering the fact this week i ran out of my allowance (no savings ) by TUESDAY
-shr-~-~- as you call it HAHA

Comments