last parade (why m I forever late)

so rite last parade we had tent pitching and we learnt the gyn lashing. I think we were more well prepared. we prepped our team names n cheers in advance, rmb? Team 1: aphro. team 2: dite team 3: cant rlly rmb someone who can pls add it in. I think we were more well prepared for tent pitching dis time round as compared to the last time(shudders) but I think we coul have really done ALOT better. we were all sure of the guyline but some pegs were pegged wrongly. Also pls be careful dont end up doing wat I did -.- I tot I dislocated my finger and pegged the bone out of its socket, I was srsly overthinking everything, when the fact is dat it jus swelled cos I ignored it 🤣🤣 . 

GUYS PLLEASE please please please please do stuff faster, stop procrastinating, jus do everything at top speed dont dilly dally cos we shld work on decreasing our timing. but it doesnt mean dat our tents shld be of slipshod quality, anyway, we r gg to pitch our own tents to sleep in for ATC, and I'm q sure we dw to suffocate in our tents or hv our tents collapse on us in the middle of the nite rite? ok and all i hv to say is PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT BROS or sisters whichever yall like ;) lets teach kamala the gyn lashing wen sch reopens. oso rite ISTG SHARONS KNOTS AND LASHINGS AND GUYLINES R GOALS  MAN I CANNOT WOWOWOWOWOWOW IM CONSTANTLY WOWED. wowza. and I'm super  salty I hv to reschedule thirs lang cos of IPW. and I'm gg to miss extra trning on wed due to post parade training (sad but not sad) 

I jus had a salt overload this morning and I feel sorry for the person who got covered in my salt, i alr gave her her sodium intake for a month. and I'm kinda woried art is starting on monday WAHH. oh yeah tears are salty too HAHAHAHAH when I was young I tasted my tears before. Anyways I'm jus wallowing in salt now. I'm taking a bath with bath salts. I'm probably boring u with my lameness n I shld stop procrastinating bye. 

Comments