continuation of NPAP

hi so Im rlly depressed about NPAP  being cancelled although it happened yesterday. I almost cried like 3 times yesterday and cried a few times today under triggeration by random and unrelated things people said to me. But although we didnt get to see the full output of the month of hard work pain,and it feels like we spent all our Wednesdays and Saturdays preparing for the parade(or post parade in my case) in vain, the important thing is that we had fun learning cool new drills and meeting more people, finding out more about how things were run in their units, meeting other Sirs and Ma'ams, making new friendships, forming new bonds and making new memories (taken from my ig post hehe). 

it was also with pride that we went up onto the stage after the wet weather plans were over, that we went up onto the stage with the Ma'ams that came to watch us, and Sir and took a 'unit' picture with the school flag  and the UOPA gold plaque (I think plaque is spelt like that cos plague is a disease outbreak or smthg). although kit and I were held in different places, the two of us were eating our way through our very last snack pack to cope with the disappointment. this wasnt the way I imagined eating my last snack pack, I imagined eating it in relief after the parade had ended, after all of us had performed, I imagined eating it together with my team mates or my squadmates (as in yall), talking about how we had done on the Unity Square earlier in the evening.

As a whole, I feel that taking part in NPAP 2018 has been an enriching experience that allowed  us to grow as people, and that we would definitely cherish the memories that we have made, and the fun that we had throughout the past one month, and treasure the ups and downs we have endured with our new contingent/team mates

~ur salty and currently emo bff :')

PS, for the prev post, its SUPPORTING contingent 6, yes the number is correct, and its not called rifle swingy thingy, its Precision Drills, pls use the correct name, thats why we are called the Precision Drill squad

PPS i just realised GMSS is only  like a 5 min drive away frm cedar heheh like u just make one turn and u r at the traffic light near the M square mall place, and wen u turn in thr u r will c the sign which directs u to cedar or cedar primary

Comments