Feelings and food

Hey guys, this post is about feelings.

I am feeling scared
I am feeling anxious
I am feeling worried
I am feeling unfit
I am feeling nervous
I am feeling inconfident
I am feeling stressed

Why?

Because the parade schedule came out and I am feeling all of the above at once
Because napfa is tmr and its 2.4 for my class and my stamina and speed is horrible
Because NPAP is in 2 days
Because I am not sure if I have third lang test tmr
Because I can't open the third lang ppt slides I downloaded
So I cant do my hw
Because there is third lang tomorrow

atb for napfa anyways lets not die lets do our best and be fit and pass napfa, we must seem fit although we actlly arent (cough cough @me)

heres a lame joke that we just heard ytd

a tau sar pau and a mantou were watching a tragic movie. the main character's loved ones all died, leaving him alone. the pau cried, as did the other ppl in the cinema, but the mantou didnt cry. why is this so?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because the mantou had no feelings (fillings)




fun fact, a mantou ish bun with a slit in the middle with tau yew bak and a piece of lettuce is vvv good (but not that good for your health if u eat too much), I ate q a few during cny
my fav pau is da pau cos u eat one den u will be full alr, its burning hot and its very juicy, thrs meat inside, with some onions?? and a piece of egg.

JIAYOU for tmr ok lets have some fitness and stamina

omg this is the 111 post


Comments