HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE

Hi there *weird smile* ok that was unnecessary I apologize heh
So last year, Jamie's birthday was the first (and I think) only one we properly celebrated heh and I feel so accomplished cause this year is obviously 235000 times better (random number don't mind me) cause
1. squad attendance much better (obviously not full squad because MYE period but better than last year)
2. Our squad pic is 235000 times better looking because we got someone else to take for us and have hidden the ugly pics in spams and our galleries 
One sad thing though,
THE WESTERN STALL RAN OUT OF CAKES SO WE BOUGHT ICE CREAM, PUT A CANDLE (which wasn't even lighted cause "ice cream melts") and a chunk of bread??? (which I'm still confused about??) 
So ya like I said previously there are many UGLY pics which are hidden for the sake of everyone's vision heh

A decent looking sort of squad pic
Ok I think that's it???? Good luck for MYE/CT2 pls stay alive and enthuuuuuuuuuu don't let exams win, WIN THOSE EXAMS THOO

ok I'll stop being extra

kthxbai

Comments