RE: lit stuff

*distinguished cough*
I will now be annotating ms pavinas “lit stuff” with the gross overuse of the word “lit” which reminded me of “literature” which I’m just passing tSK 
  1. ok no arguments there hehehe
  2. I mean y’all can do planking (esp. Zimo) like her plankings during lunch were so good tSK she did like 1 minute plank, 1 minute full plank and 30 s plank and her back was PERFECT aiyo
  3. STOP USING LIT (esp cause your literature is not that good too coughcough you should go to the “teacher” your Mother suggested *smirksmirksmirk like the kinda hot Draco Malfoy* ew what’s wrong with me
  4. yesterday before parade u were whining about how you hate ur life and parade and especially me and suddenly you love the drill? ~your mood swings swing so fast Tarzan would be jealous~
  5. Yes I was facepalming until fe%£]£|e (my attempt at censoring tSK) yesterday cause of ur weirdness... 
I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO BRUNEI but you’re like nooo I won’t be missing out on anything idiotic dude. 

Can you shut up please cause every time we praise ourselves something goes weird like yesterday Ma’am — said good job and then ur bangings were bad then she scolded you and suddenly your bangings improved????

I made this weird statement yesterday and pavina looked like she wanted to kick me 
OUR (your) BANGINGS WERE BANGIN pfttt lame

You’re Super high AND whiny
Topic changed so fast I got whiplash 
Thank you for making me feel good about my 5 stations cause I thought u were fitter than me but somehow I did better than you ayyy
but you do sound like a dying whale and I never called you constipated I just said that while some people have rbf you have rcf (resting constipated face hehhee )

okaiii bye

Comments