update

Hello friends eoys almost over!! Last paper for ip kids tmr, last day of exam for full geog/hist kids, second last day for o lvl trip sci/lit kids!!

This week has been so draining idk why. Its honestly the draggiest week of the year. I feel like every week passes in a flash, but this week drags on sm. I woke up on tues morning, and was like okay you got this, its friday today, emath pp1 tdy. And then i realised emath pp1 is on tuesday, and that it wasnt friday but tuesday -.-
Its amath tmr dndjejeje super scared but also super excited cus we can swagger in with squad jacket!! I quote my classmate: 'omg one more addition to the black Cedar jacket'
The whole squad will be there cus tmr first paper is the compulsory subjects heeheehee

Press on guys, a a few more hours and we'll be done (for now)
.
.
.
.
.

Also i got my double lit period heehee

Comments