Parade tmr yeet

YEET THERES PARADE TOMORROW I'M SO EXCITED but there's BCL until 2.25pm pft :/

Update: I got 4/10 for q3 of the differentiation 2 ws rip

Our second dose of HPV vaccination is NEXT TUESDAY ndkndskj lowkey scared and I heard it's on the dominant arm I'll just pray. Alsoiran (like legit fast-paced jogging) all 3 rounds of jogging at a pretty constant speed and it didn't even feel that bad (flex) but I'm really bad at sit-ups so :/. but my shuttle run kinda improved I think... and I haven't tried sit and reach but shd be okay. and my standing broad jump omg unexpected but I jumped 160cm jn usually I avg 120/130cm. I haven't tried ipu either eh but I hope I do more than 12 lmao

and I wrote another third lang essay jn I feel like i messed it up but idk :/ and I have no idea what a preposition verb is idk how to use it oml I was super lost within the first hour of class :[

bye short post today

approx parade 7 to pop :[ ill be missing one parade bc I have health checkup dssdnkdns

update 2: i just saw two short posts i wrote in sec 2

one of them was abt jess giving me lit n chem tuition and me giving her chinese tuition. we never got to that. but she tried to help me w physics that june but i think she failed.

another one was this post called aesthetic, i havent actly read it but the picture was spelled asthetic instead of aesthetic smh

update 3: i saw my post abt the 'failed' pop in sec 2 and i laughed bc i quoted shakespeare in merchant of venice HAHAHA 'thou stickst a dagger in me' is so funny LOL imagine it in those scandalised tones with the person saying it putting a hand to their heart/head n pretending to faint or something AHAHA

also last year my third lang cher shared how english actly originates frm german to some extent and i actly see it rn. so i shall give a brief explanation

in german, verbs after the pronoun 'you', or 'du', in german, is conjugated with the ending 'st' or 'est' (for regular vbs). so i give an example w this shakespearen n modern english w german

modern eng: you have a pen
shakespeare eng: thou hast a pen
german: du hast ein Kuli

LOOK AT THE SIMILARITY

this is making me miss my last year cher bc she taught me for two years but isnt teaching me anymore this year :( k bye ill try to write my paragraph on the river between rn sighs

its a good book btw but quite abstract (abit too abstract for me tbh)

Comments