wow so many updates

I’m shook, who are we and what have the aliens done to us?¿ we’re actually updating our blog wow amazing,, okay anyway I’m writing this because I’m procrastinating on polishing my boots (let’s not forget that I have not started my homework due tmr yet ahaha you’ve heard what they said due tomorrow do tomorrow- IM JOKING DO NOT DO THAT PLAN YOUR TIME AND STUDY HARD) okay anyway, I think we’re all pretty zapped right now? like I see the Sec 1s to 3s still active during recess and alive during lessons and the Sec 4s are either chionging hw or crying or sleeping or just zoning out haiz,, also I only have two modes of eating now? I either eat like a LOT or nth????? wyd sis like on Monday I legit ate one piece of bread the whole day and Tuesday to Thursday I ate A LOT?! idk what to do anymore cause I’m trying to lose weight but also I eat like this....

anyway, physics is such a pain and I don’t understand wth waves is about why do I need to know this will the wave ask me in the beach what’s my altitude and period????? no right????? haiyo and then MATH got abcdefghijklmnop also but no numbers I can’t even- and today for English we had a time prac and I couldn’t even read the compre cause I was just falling asleep and like 45min to an hour of my day is gone checking stuff~

anyway this will pass so ya i hope i will chill more :P

what do you call a worm with no teeth?

a gummy worm HAHAHA

Comments