march post

Hello first post of the month! we just got hpv second dose yesterday and it kinda hurts but not rly? the muscle ache isnt as bad but i feel more lethargic lmao and my jogging stamina dropped 50%

anyway its almost friday! wednesday is kind of over and theres thursday then friday then the weekend! yay

i literally cannot wait till friday and saturday evening and purely enjoy myself for 2 hours in the week :D

also amath ta tmr rip

and i think ive been overdosing myself on sugar lately hnghh i eat it and feel good but guilty

also my lit cher is kinda funny tdy she did the gratefulness thing again and she stared at me after calling 2 ppl out and was like PAVINA! WHY YOU LOOKING SO UPSET! what are you looking fwd to in the march holidays, but dont say sleep.

like er sleeping in is one of the only things? idk if im gg to go back home but i jus said i might be going home hahaha and jn i just rmbed that im v excited but kinda nervous for mock exam bc i still dont get one part of movement libre poetique, like i know how but i just mess up sometimes and the head movement for that is q hard for me so rip hehehe its in approx 2 wks i have two weeks to get that down :)

also smt funny that happened during english, the two ppl in my grp and me are all lit kids and our relief eng cher was like what do you call the jargon used in phrases like for eg extremely fun, very fun?

and me and one groupmate was just like diction. to ourselves, not rly to the cher and the three of us just looked at each other and sniggered while someone else was like adjective? and the cher was like ya correct adjective. oopsies

jiayou two days to the weekend huhuhu (exhausted pants)

Comments