idk

omg I have so many things to do

I'm going to pace myself this holiday, and I'm going to manage my entertainment time. I started reading the husky and his white cat shizun. the first 2 chapts were lowkey angsty but I'm going to limit myself to 3 chapters a day.

also he is psychometric is such a good kdrama (osts below) (its the only one i watched from start to end oops) i watched while you were sleeping until about ep 12 when lee jong suk had to make a tough choice (basically the climax) but i stopped bc atc haha and nvr got back to watching. i started empress ki when seung nyang entered the palace as a maid haha and skipped a few eps here and there but finished in the end. it was sooo angsty the ending was so :'(. oh and i watched 9 eps of abyss (the height diff btwn the male and female lead tho) its good but i stopped bc of sch oops

anyway i need to do work :/ this hol is gg to be a productive one. and yay holiday probably means ill be home without parental supervision and can jam while doing work :))))

also right every time I think oh well pop in a month, so fast, I think one month actly still got time. then I rmb that 1 month is 3/4 parades and im like nvm thats super fast hoho

also I just realised I didn't listen to tfboys for a year HAHAH I phased out of them but I'm wondering if I shd go check out what new songs they got :/ random but zheng fanxing lowkey sounds like wang yuan :/

and does anyone relate to listening to the same few songs on loop over and over again for months  smh :/

I hv bio chem math eng n 5 days to finish evth hahah but well everyone is the same so cant complain. I nd to go hang with someone for half a day to take my mind of evth

I NEED TO GET POP GIFTS FOR EVERYONE OMT

the best update whatsapp has ever given us is stickers

jesslyn watch this and cry plz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_pqNf5dA_8&list=RDSID9AIGTVso&index=27


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcX8mVy_fXo

Comments