March hols day -3

ok term 1 is finally over, time flies but it seemed to pass so slowly. Parade went pretty well, in my opinion, but i had to drag 3 heavy bags and files to class and back home and I'm so exhausted, I havent showered bcs i was doing ds and wur so i stink. And I'm kinda salty bcs i left my comfort drink on the table and when i went to drink it again it was gone :( i think ill get diabetes at this rate hngh but im just sad for a stupid reason and when im sad i either turn to sleep or sugar LOL ill go shower and sleep, i need to wake up early and do tuition hw and tell my cher i didnt pass amath cri


anyway i can finally sleep in more i'm so relieved, and here's to a more productive march hol! its going to be the most productive hol since sec 1 i can do this we can do this peepee honkhonk eat a bonbon im tired and kinda sad and i think im getting high


Comments