🥵

to whoever updated last: (I’m pretty sure I know who you are but aight) I agree with you! cedar teachers are so hardworking man :P also while I would love to be productive and will try my best, the fact that I’m writing a blog post now should be an indicator of how productive I’ll be >.<||

alright so after that very formal start~~~~
today we had oral and i swear it was so random my face was so confused and I think the examiner noticed cause she was smiling at me so much skskskksks (wow look at me I’m a VSCO girl)

also, there are SO MANY THINGS that I want but
a. I have money but idt I’ll be able to spend it on me because dude it’s my last year, there’s Teacher’s Day, graduation and provided the situation doesn’t escalate, we have grad night,,, hopefully I find a company willing to hire me to work as an intern I’ll be Super hardworking (a little introverted but hardworking!)

Also HBL—
I’m pretty much in agreement with everyone, I don’t particularly mind the arrangement and I know it’s for the best but I rly am sad abt all the things we’re missing out on and all the time I can’t spend with my friends :(( so pls pls pls talk to me, if you read this blog and have my phone number and I respond to ur messages rly quickly, chances are I rly love talking to you HAHAHA text me okay otherwise i will come back to sch on the 5th like a psycho :/

hmm what else........................................................................................................................................................................................................

y’all I dot dotted until I could think of smth to say and whatever I want to say is ~slightly~ inappropriate so ahem I shall not,,,


BYEEEEE AND HAPPY HBL :))

Comments